Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Day!

One of the many benefits of living in a fit home is that there aren't outrageous expectations of gifting high-sugar/carb/calorie candies, on Valentine's Day! This does not, however, excuse a husband from a nice Valentine's Day dinner for his wife! In order to be able to properly do V-Day, along with our road trip to Miltenburg this coming Friday, my workout frequency and routine had to be significantly changed. I'm currently just doing the following lifts with 1 day of rest and repeating: Bench, Squat, Deadlift, Barbell Rows, Bicep Curls, and Standing Military Press. I've hit some new PRs, benching 5x246 lbs and squating 2x334 lbs. I'm excited about continuing my training going forward, and am really looking forward to being able to begin my cut in 17 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment